Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Fun game. Decent graphics. Good to have on hand when you're having a house party and have an extra TV available to just leave the game on play. People will join in. It's good for a crowd. Or good for kids.
Union City, CA
I love this game! The moves are amazing and you really are able to get that one on one attention. It's amazing when you're able to compete with others. It just makes it that much better. Songs are amazing!!
If you love to dance and you love MJ this is for you i mean you can deeply become him for a moment you can copy and learn all at the same time while enjoying his music and ps your exercising lol
If you have a Twitter, please go to @MJUpdatess and laugh a little. Overall, I love the game so much! It feels like I am dancing like him even though I am barely on beat. 10/10 #LIVEONTHEKING
Saint Louis, MO
How can anyone go wrong with Michael Jackson! The kids will have a great time dancing and being distracted by all of the movements on the screen, while the older folks will love hearing old favorites and seeing some of MJ's famous dance moves.
Winnetka, CA
I love that you can sing and dance. It brings friends and family together for a night of fun. Also bring laughter. The best medicine anyone could have if you're feeling down.
Dawson, GA
When I first purchase this product my kids was afraid to do it due to them being scared. I like how you can move just like michael. There is no need for improvement.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this game me and my sisters and uncle used to compete with each other to see who can beat the highest score it was fun times playing this game with my family
This is mine and both of my son's favorite game of all time for the PS3. Not only can you dance but you can sing too and the battles we have at home are epic.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a awesome game to play while your drunk. I swear this is a awesome game for a little kickback. my friends and I always play this game during our parties