Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Sterling Hts, MI
Great family game that gets the couch potatoes off of the couch! Kids and adults both enjoyed it. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to increase their physical activity and burn some calories and have some fun in the process.
Fulton, MS
Great game if your a fan of his. It's gets tricky but you have so much fun. Plus helps your exercise lol and it funny for the whole family. Just let loose and get to moving
Aventura, FL
Our family is MJ fanatics. this is a fun easy game that gets you moving and is interactive for the whole family. we range from 5 years old to 67 and everyone loves it.
Laredo, TX
So much fun! I love the Just Dance games, and the Michael Jackson one is so fun with the best songs of his. You really break a sweat and the whole family gets into it.
I love playing this game it like you are Michael Jackson..yes he is a pop singer legend and i must say the moves are nice and you learn how he dance and his life. recommend for people who love Michael Jackson try this game out
Bishop, CA
This is my favorite game. You can play with the whole family from smallest to elders :-). we love to play it and record ourselves. We actually put the triPod next to the TV. You forget about it while you are playing. It's a good exercise. Especially for the looser we make him workout more. Winners get to rest.
Lemoore, CA
Love this game! My daughter's and I love to play together, it's a great family game. My youngest daughter is a huge Michael Jackson fan, which is why I originally bought this game, however our while family lives to play now!
This game is fun and if you want you kids to start moving just let them play this game. Depending on where you go you you can get it for a good price. They could add more songs to the game but other wise it's great.
My husband is a die hard Michael Jackson fan so got this for his birthday a few years ago and he played this for almost a month straight and now our four year old is playing it and dancing and singing along with it
Sacramento, CA
I play this with my two girls on girls night. Although my girls are in elementary schools we find this very entertaining. We are in love with the dance moves and overall love Michael Jackson. Totally recommend.