Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
With my favorite legend, super star. I could go on and on bc i love this game. I can dance like MJ bc it guides you step by step what dance moves to do. This is great to play with friends or even by yourself. Great workout too. Highly recommend this videogame.
I love dancing and this game provides me a sense of dancing. Its great game for parties and hanging out with friends. Its similar to Just Dance and I love the value and the quality of the game.
Very fun addictive game! My whole family loves it! We are very competitive! Love all the features. Definitely was a great purchase. Helps me have fun and stay in shape at the same time!
Whitman, WV
Micheal Jackson is one of my favorites to ever live, so I anticipated this game coming out every since I heard about it. It's very interactive and copies many of his dances. Loved it :)
Hawthorne, CA
Most awesome game definitely one of my favorites. Me and my son play it almost everyday. Great music amazing dancing. Learning how to play was easy even my toddler know how to do it. The graphics are amazing to its like watching the king of pop himself. This is great for families hours of fun
Mechanicsburg, PA
We got this thinking it would be fun to see and try the different dances. We never imagined it would actually be such an extensive workout. We didn't even feel like we were getting as much exercise as we did. It is a fun game and healthy at the same time!
One of my absolute favorite games! I play it all the time with my friends. Its an easy way to have fun, also can even be an easy way to work out. You definitely build up a sweat.
Great game we all played as a family. It does work you out so if you are looking for a challenge this is it. I thought my Zumba was something oh no this is one amazing work out.
San Francisco, CA
This is actually a very fun game. My parents love Michael Jackson so they enjoyed the songs very much. The dance moves was not hard to do, so the children liked playing it too.
Demotte, IN
Best game ever. Not only do you get to rock out to Michael Jackson's best hits but you get to dance and burn calories. Nothing better than getting a group of friends together and watching everyone try to pull of the famous dancer's moves.