Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Coconut Creek, FL
Played at a friends not at our own home and it was pretty fun! My toddler joined in.
Athens, GA
This game is great! No matter what system, this game will give you a fun workout !
New Castle, PA
We loved this game. Our family loves his music. They should make more like this.
Metairie, LA
Always a great time when you got MJ in the house! Fun game for the whole family.
Orleans, IN
Love this game. love dancing to it and the music. great for a workout or party
Love this game. love dancing to it and the music. great for a workout or party
All time favorite game! This game is perfect to spend hours playing, the time just flies by! It is so much fun and the more people you play with the better! You can compete to get the best score and it's so amazing how you get to learn the dances; they break it down for you in practice and then you can perform it and it's so much fun I have spent many hours on this, will never get tired of this amazing game!
calgary, ab, AB
Awesome! If you want a workout, then this game is for you. I never knew how difficult the dance moves Michael Jackson achieved until I tried this game. Mind you, I'm out of shape right now, but it was a fast and fun way for me to get back into my groove after having a baby.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my bro's birthday last year, and he really liked it! He still spends soo much time playing that my mother isn't even really happy of my idea.
Medellín
Si eres fan de michael jackson te encantará este video juego, podras seguir los pasos del rey del pop sin ningun problema, no es muy barato pero vale la pena
Super fun game! You have to be into all the dancing games of course but if you are then I would highly recommend this one. It's fun and keeps you playing!