Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson this game is an awesome game to play it gives you a good workout so you have fun playing
I enjoy this game when entertaining guests for game night at my home. Its a lot of fun and useful for exercising as well.
Fort Smith, AR
I got this game and can say my family absolutely loves it . We sometimes get around and play this and have a fun time .
El Cajon, CA
This game is so fun I love it. I love how great the music is and you can do awesome dance moves with friends and family
Germantown, MD
I love this game so much but also the fact that I love Michael Jackson so much has a lot to do with my rating as well.
If you love Michael Jackson this game is for you. It's fun you can dance and sing in the game which is pretty awesome.
LOS ANGELES, CA
The best Dance game ever my family had dance battles while playing this game this game has caused so many arguments lol
Sacramento, CA
My family loves this on top of listening to all of Michael Jackson's incredible music we get to learn some dance moves
Joliet, IL
The best i fell in love with it i hope you guys buy it for your kids or whatnot i give it 59827482763756757 thumbs up
Columbus, TX
The music is great, obviously, and the game is interactive. Enjoy playing with my family since it is family-friendly.