Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Girard ohio
I love this Michael Jackson dance game, one because I love Michael Jackson number 2 like to dance and 3 the game keeps you exercising a good activity to do when you want to work out but not really work out, it's a fun way to spend time with your kids
I didn't think i would enjoy this game honestly but after finding it at a a second hand discount store i decided to give it a try i feel in love with the whole idea. Qho ever created this should be really proud i have so many memories playing this with friends and family im so glad i purchased! Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3
Cheltenham
If you need a workout this is the game to give it to you lol. Want to have a great time with your family this is the game. Dancing is not my strong suit but this game here give us a great laugh.
Clinton, MS
Great game for family game night ! It's one of the best dance games for all ages. All the classic MJ songs to dance too. I don't think any improvement is needed in the game itself. I would recommend to anyone looking for a fun Friday night!
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love the move games on all consoles, but definitely on the Playstation. I originally bought this on the Wii but I use it more so now for family game nights and bought the game on PS3. The PS3 version is almost identical to the other versions. The Michael Jackson Experience is sure to give you that "at home work out" pending you actually do the moves and really get into it. I definitely recommend this game. Grab a copy, sing and dance along solo or with family and friends and enjoy a great night of some Michael Jackson all time favs!!
EXPERIENCE IS AN UNDER STATEMENT FOR THE NAME OF THIS GAME MORE LIKE AN EXCITING ADVENTURE TO MICHAEL JACKSON LAND ! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME.IS MICHAEL JACKSON! U NOT ONLY WANT TO.PLAY BUT U WANT TO DO THE MOON WALK WITH IT TOO.! FOR THE ELITE FAMILY ! SO MAKE IT A FAMILY NITE AN GET THE ADVENTURE TO MICHAEL JACKSON EXPERIENCE POP LOCKING IN UR HOUSE TO NITE
Great game and great songs. I hope they have more to download, I do wish that it could have really had Mike in the game doing the dances. I do like the combo of singing and dancing. If you play this with someone don't let them know that it records and takes pictures of you so you can laugh at them, this is gonna be great for parties.
This is by far one of my favorite games on PS3. I've played a lot of games like this but this is the best. ...I purchased it from Gamefly so it was really cheap. This game is fun when you play it alone and great when you play it with others. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the Just Dance games.
Downey, CA
I love this game it has a lot of MJs songs that I love it is definitely not like other dance games if you want a work out this is the game. We played this game at a house party and everyone enjoyed it. We were luck and got the game on sale but even the reg price was very affordable
I love this game so much! If you know the songs it will be that much easier to dance to the songs! IT's like just dance except its for Michael Jackson! It's even better playing with others. My little brother loved playing this game with me! IF you want exercise and family fun I recommend this game!