Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Really fun game for the entire family. Also a good workout. The music is great and who wouldn't want to dance like MJ. Easy to learn the dances too.
I have this for the wii it's freaking great! I love michael jackson and all his music i recommended u play it at least once on any console.
Lower Hainesville , NB
My kids have played this one they love all the dance games and the music on this one is awesome great for a night of fun with friends
All you Michael Jackson fans need to get this game. so much fun being able to virtually dance with the the king of pop
Miami fl
omgggggggg muy buena excelente la volvería a ver mil veces más en mi vida demasiada buena la recomiendo al mil
I don't play it on the ps3 but I play it on the wii at my sisters and I love it it's a good workout
A fun game to play with friends. Definitely good for a small get together with lots of laughs.
This is an amazing tribute. It even works for you to workout and have fun at the same time.
avenida la colina, los chaguaramos, Caracas, Venezuela
This game is the best way to remember this god, the king of pop Michael Jackson!!!!!
Ottawa
Not bad but not amazing. Turns out it just sits in a drawer. Got a little annoying