BY MICHAEL BAY

A mysterious event from Earth’s past threatens to ignite a war so big that the TRANSFORMERS alone will not be able to save the planet. Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and the AUTOBOTS™ must fight against the darkness to defend our world from the DECEPTICONS™ all-consuming evil in the smash hit from director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg. see more...

Michael Bay Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • "Shia LeBouff is such a great actor and the transformer line of movies are action packed and really entertaining." in 5 reviews
Hannah C.
I was disappointed in the female lead in this movie. It's clear Michael Bay cares more about just having a pretty face running around half naked in his movies than actually having actors act. The storyline wasn't the best. It does contain great graphics and action but that's about it. The first two movies in the series are definitely better.
Renee W.
Osceola Mills, PA
Great all around family movie it's packed full of action. But yet also has great laughs and even a few tear jerker moments. All actors in this movie are wonderful and where amazing. I would completely recommend watching expecially if you have boys!
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
My boyfriend begged me to go see this with him since he works at the theater in my town and gets to watch movies for free. After about two weeks of begginggg, I finally went. Needless to say, my gut was right as I had no real interest in the movie like I did the cartoon show when I was younger.
Jaira L.
I agree that some people really didn't like this movie. I mean it doesn't necessarily compare to the first but I LOVE transformers so I really liked it. Lot's of action and laughs. Looking forward to watching the newest one with Marky Mark!
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The movie is pretty well put together and there are many reason why its just an OK movie. I didn't love it nor did I hate it! If you love action and adventure then watch this movie but if you want a romcom then don't see this movie.
Monica C.
I love the entire Transformers franchise and have ever since they came out. A lot of people say the movies are basically all the same but I still enjoy them. They are all action packed and great for people of all ages to watch.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Transformers is my favorite series ever. I love the ride at universal studios, and I love the movies even more. However, this movie lacked for me. The first two were the best, I think they should have stopped there.
Samantha R.
I have loved all of the Transformer movies so far except for the brand new one in theaters just because I haven't seen it yet. I think the graphics are awesome and I cannot wait to see the new one.
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
My whole family loves these movies, especially my son, he loves them. He says one day he will own a bumblebees car, each time we see a yellow Chevy with black racing stripes he tells bumblebee!!!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
I love everything Transformers!! Definitely a must see! I think my favorite one would have to be Age of Extinction!! Ahh can't wait for it to come to DVD!! I have them all!!
Shawna W.
whitehall, oh
Who was your favorite character in the movie?
Monica C.
Which Transformers movie was your favorite?
Tamara R.
Who loves the cartoon on netflix?
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite? Have you been on the ride at universal studios? How does it compare?
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Why doesn't same girl play in the same movie