Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesMichael Angelo's
Michael Angelo's Three Cheese Baked Ziti

Michael Angelo's® Three Cheese Baked Ziti

by Michael Angelo's

Italian Tip #03:The secret to our three cheese baked ziti is the parmesan, mozzarella, and romano cheeses.Every cheese in our three cheese baked ziti has a delicious purpose. The parmesan in the cream sauce adds a sharp, crisp flavor. The mozzarella melts between the ziti pasta delivering a creamy texture. Last but not least, we sprinkle romano on top for a savory finish. it's a perfect trio of tasty. Mangia— Let's eat!

Can leftovers be refrigerated?
Start your review of Michael Angelo's® Three Cheese Baked Ziti!
Angelina L.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these Micheal Angelo's frozen meals. They are perfect for busy week night meals or just for a lite snack on the go. They are very affordable and very delicious.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is probably one of the best tasting frozen dinners I’ve had. It actually doesn’t lack seasoning or need anything additional added for it to be good. It’s a good portion size for you to feel full.
Alyssa B.
Norwalk, OH
Love this ziti super easy just pop it in and it’s fine no prep or clean up needed super yummy
member-54996
I'm a BIG FAN of Michael Angelo's frozen meals, especially their meat lasagna!!! The 3 cheese baked ziti tastes good, but I have found the pasta to be undercooked, tough and chewy. I have had to add water and reheat it which overcooks the sauce, making the texture lumpy. If they could just cook the pasta longer I know people would enjoy it much more.
member-09584
Absolutely delicious! Eat it more than I probably should. But just wondering if i can refrigerate any leftovers after cooking? Any help is appreciated thank you!
Christine B.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s good for if you don’t want a big meal but still want something filling. I like to put my own seasons on it to add a little flavor. It’s a nice little meal.
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: H-E-B
I got this because I wanted to see if it was good. It’s very good. Taste is amazing. I love the cheese in it. It has a ton of it. Sometimes meals like this one has very limited cheese in it or they don’t put enough. This meal has a ton of cheese. I will be buying this product again. One of the cons is the high price for it. It’s even higher than other meals like Lean Crusine. But well worth the $3.28 (at H-E-B). I would recommend this product!
Krista S.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’m the pickiest person when it comes to frozen food, but Ill eat this any day of the week. Publix does bogo and bjs has sales so that’s usually when I buy! It’s the easiest to make and has saved me time on my busy days. I recommend this to anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...