BY MICHAEL ANGELO'S

Michael Angelo's® Meat Lasagna With Imported Pecorino Romano Cheese & Vine-Ripened Tomatoes.
Uncompromisingly Italian-Style™.
Small batch from scratch™.
Serving suggestion.
Absolutely no preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1009A.
Microwavable. see more...

Mary S.
Starke, FL
I was looking for something quick and easy for lunch at work. The problem with quick and easy you tend to sacrifice quality. This is not the case. I was surprised by the taste and texture. You could easily pass this off as homemade to your family and friends.
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
This is easily the best frozen lasagna! Super cheesy and tasty- cooks really well.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Michael Angelos meat lasagna is the only one that I will eat, in fact I actully stopped eatting lasagna because i couldn't find one that didn't taste fake until my good friend told me to try Michael Angelos lasagna I was skeptical but I did try it and now we have lasagna night at least 3 times a month or more. Thank you for making a great product!!!
Jennifer T.
Simply the best frozen lasagna that I've had! I've tried a few different brands and nothing can compete to this one! definitely recommend it.