Michael Angelo's® Lasagna with Meat Sauce

by Michael Angelo's

Made daily with 100% natural* ingredients. Absolutely no preservatives or artificial ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Angelo's® Lasagna with Meat Sauce!
jo R.
Last night I didn't feel like cooking, but felt like pasta in a robust sauce. That's exactly what I had when I took my box of Michael Angelo's Lasagna with meat sauce out of the freezer. It cooks in little time and tastes amazing! There is ample sauce, cheese, meat and ricotta! This has to be my all time favorite frozen lasagna! Give it a try!
Alyssa F.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
Love this lasagna more than the other brands! This one tastes so much better and truly tastes like it was made from scratch!
Nicole B.
It's an okay product. It's good for a night you really don't feel like cooking and just throw something in the oven. The flavor can use a little work, but Definitely quick and easy to prepare.
member-f4b47
This lasagne was 1% sauce, 1% meat, 1% cheese & 97% pasta. Yuk. The flavor wasn't bad. But it was all pasta. What a disappointment. I would improve this product by adding much more meat, cheese & sauce.No I won't buy again unless I hear the recipe has greatly improved.
Curtis S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the best lasagnas out there in the frozen isle. Has a good sauce. Not too sweet and just right.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Actually better than the leading name brand frozen lazanga. Worth the price as you usually get two meals from it

Looking for your answer?