BY SPASCRIPTIONS

Micellar Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes see more...

Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Purchased at: Vitamin Shoppe
I have to say I was reluctant to purchase these because I am unfamiliar with the brand. They were on a really good sale so I figured I’d pick some up and try them out. These wipes are awesome! They are incredibly strong and have just the right amount of moisture. I had no issues using them around my eyes.
Aleysha L.
Leitchfield , KY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes. I usually buy these are tj maxx for $4. they come with 60 wipes. that’s an amazing deal. these wipes are very thick and take off all my makeup with no complication and leave my skin feeling fresh instead of dried out. would definitely recommend!
Lindsay C.
These wipes dont do a great job of getting your makeup off at all. They’re rather dry and I feel like I have to be quite rough on my skin to actually wipe everything off. They’re also not as soft as they claim to be.
Jennifer G.
Kansas City, Missouri
Really good product. I don't like the fact that it has all this glitter in it. Once again, my fault. I love that the product feels really fresh on the skin and it's easy to remove. Please keep improving this product for people like me. Thank you
Caroline D.
black creek
These were really cooling and took all of the makeup offMicellar Cleansing Wipes
I would definitely recomend these
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
I honestly bought them because they were the cheapest ones at Shoppers Drug Mart. As soon as i opened them, i was worried that they would be dry. They're not soaking wet like most of the makeup wipes that im used to. However, theyre just enough to take off my makeup without having to really rub. I thought i would have to rub more to make up for the lack of wettness. But, thats not necessary. A light sweep takes off most of my makeup. I still have to go in with a cleanser to get a deep clean though. It hurts to scrub clean with these. Since the pack is not super moist im worried about them drying out before i finish them, but so far im more than halfway through and theyre still alright. I couldnt find any other make up wipes anywhere close to this price point.
Mankiran K.
Scarborough , BC
These makeup removers are great. I buy mine at Winners and a pack of 60 cost $6.99. They are effective and do what they claim to. The
Wipes are thick which I haven’t seen in any other makeup remover wipes and I do like that they are thick.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Actually really thick cleansing wipes, from the drugstore! Have to use a couple to get all the makeup off but does leave the skin feeling soft, and cleansed. I use these to get the makeup off, then cleanse my face afterwards with a gel facial cleanser. Finish up with moisturizer and your skin is ready for the next day :)

This is a great alternative to the Micellar water makeup remover :)
Miranda P.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Bought these wipes for $5 at Giant Tiger one day rushing for a quick makeup remover wipe. I would so shocked by the results that I picked up another pack. 60 wipes for $5? And they actually work? They were a steal. Highly recommend.
Kyra M.
Trenton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Work great. Removers makeup fast and efficient. Doesn’t cause a break out. Price is pretty good for the quantity received as well. And easy enough to use my pre teen uses also to wash her face properly daily.