micabella natural mineral makeup MicaBeauty Mineral Foundation 9, Chocolate Kisses, 9 Gram

BY MICABELLA NATURAL MINERAL MAKEUP

Glory R.
Shiro, TX
I really love the loose powder foundation! You might have to buy it online cuz not many places have it. Makes your skin look flawless and covers any blemishes you might have very well. I would buy again any day .
Brenda J.
Ball Ground, GA
A friend introduced me to this product she had the whole line eyeshadow bronzer etc and it is great highly recommended for anyone with sensitive skin or prone to breakouts.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love Micabella eyeshadow. All the colors are amazing. The eyeshadow last for a long time. I use my eyeshadow everyday and it has lasted for two years.