BY MICABELLA

• What is you're favorite shade? Which would you recommend ...2 Answers
  • "Love to dust these in my inner corner or above the brow bone." in 1 review
  • "Mica Beauty has a really good pigment to it." in 1 review
  • "One of the best i have used so far, a good color pay off ." in 1 review
  • "I got this in a really dark color in one of my tipsy bags and I thought I would never wear it." in 1 review
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I purchase these at a pop-up store in the mall I purchase the Cosmetic glitter silver and the Shimmer powder called Daydream and these colors Rock! They will stay on all night if you are out clubbing or all day if you are going to work. The pigment in both shades are amazing. Would highly recommend to purchase she can also see their store online.
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've been using this brand of eyeshadows for years now and I do really enjoy them. I'm not usually one to grab for loose pigments but with the color payoff with these it's really hard not too. I love how you can either use these dry or wet. With the wet you get a full impact of color and dry you still get a great color payoff. Even the fact you can mix them with lip glosses is really nice too. Such a great, multipurpose product that I would definitely suggest. The only this I would suggest for really any powdered product is a stopper for the little holes that the product comes out off. There's been a few times I've had flying powder cause I opened it too fast lol.
Ashley M.
Hayward, WI
Micabella Mineral Eye Shadow has such strong pigment to it. If you've ever been disappointed with eyeshadow that fades, creases, or just isn't what it looks like, this is not it! Micabella is amazing and I would highly recommend it! I swear by it, and it is so versatile. You can wet it to apply and get even darker pigmentation, mix on your hand with vaseline for a lip gloss, or just use plain. I have found my containers, even with wearing everyday last close to eight months, which makes this eye shadow extremely affordable too.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
These are sooo amazing. I would say invest in these because they will last you a very long time! They are soo rich in pigment and you can use wet or dry. They are even better over a glitter primer or concealed lid. They already last but this extra step makes them pop even more. I have so many colors and I don't regret any shade. They are very consistant and super pigmented.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
You can use this as a highlighter,eyeshadow, nail polish, you can also put it in your hair as a shimmer or a lipgloss. The colors are so nice and shinny. Is a little pricey but they usually have deals
Taylor j.
Fruitland, ID
Love these loose eyeshadow pigmintations! They provide great color but I would recommend a little eye glue so the shimmer power/ eyeshadow doesn't fall off as the day goes on.
Bridgette M.
I cant not live with out this I'm absolutely in love with this productbit has so many use for one thing it can be eyeshadow eyeliner lip gloss nail polish its such an amazong product i love it love the pigment love the shimmer love the texture just love this brand!
Savannah S.
Bakersfield, CA
This product lasts all day long.. It's really pigmented. There is plenty of colors to choose from. The packaging is decent. I was a first time buyer. I would definitely recommend this product to friends. I always prefer loose powder because it is a little easier to see how much is left in the container
Courtney C.
I have a few of these and I love them very shimmery and pigmented! They are versatile! I love them mixed with lipgloss and wet as eyeshadow and I've used it as blush. This stuff is gorgeous! I highly recommend it
Bryana S.
San Diego, CA
Micabeauty product are not only good for the skin but also long lasting all day wear. You basically get 2 for 1 with these eyeshadow because you can simply put it on as is or get it slightly wet and it becomes more vibrant and shiny. Recommend for any women.
Savannah S.
Bakersfield, CA
What is you're favorite shade? Which would you recommend to a new buyer
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Do you like the quality compared to other, cheaper pigments ?