BY MICA BEAUTY

MicaBeauty®â€TMs® Refreshing Toner has a unique paraben- formula enriched with the soothing benefits of natural plant extracts such as ginseng, aloe, grapefruit, citrus, and Vitamins A and E. The toner will leave your skin feeling gentle and refreshed. see more...

Micabeauty Skin Care with Organic Extracts the Cleansing Collection Refreshing Toner + Mica Beauty 8 Stacks Eye Shimmers "A-viva Best 4 Green Eyes"
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
At first I was very skeptical about this product because I thought it was going to irritate my skin. Usually when I use toners my face turns red. I really like this product not only does my skin feel soft and clean after using it also feels like it tightens my pores. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I really like this product. It’s worth it.
Leida M.
Orlando
This is the best astringent I ever used. It leaves your skin fresh and clean. After use this toner your skin is ready for makeup.
Carmen A.
Caguas
Este toner no contiene alcohol así que a la hora de utilizarlo no te va a arder el rostro. Además tiene un olor riquísimo y vitamina C. Es mi toner favorito

Amazon