Micabeauty Mica Beauty Foundation Mf3 Toffee uploaded by Eloisa S.

BY MICABEAUTY

Get flawless glowing skin with our 100% all-natural mineral foundation powder! Mica Beauty's all-natural oil-free powder will enhance your natural beauty while calming your skin. Mica Beauty Foundation contains 100% all-natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. As our mineral foundation powder is all-natural, it is irritant free and ideal for sensitive skin! It is safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. It will let your skin breathe without clogging your pores. With our water resistant formula, you will get full coverage all day and night. With Mica Beauty a little bit goes a long way. You only need to apply a small amount to create a glowing all natural radiance! You can apply our all-natural foundation powder wet or dry to create a sheer coverage, or a matte finish that will radiate your natural good looks and elegance.100% all-natural mineral foundation powder. Free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. Safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. Create a glowing all natural radiance. Full coverage all day and night. see more...

Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I hate powder products but THIS isn't something anyone should hate! It doesn't get dry, chalky, cakey, nothing! It's amazing a little.goes a long way and it looks so freaking natural it's so great! I could not compare it to anything! And it's infused with minerals and totally organic so it's great for your skin! It is a definite must have!
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
I'm a makeup junkie and when I came across this powder I was shocked! Good price but also good amount of product you get too. I usually use really expensive makeup products but I always seem to be reaching for this one
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Sinceramente quede impactado a cuando probé estos maravilloso polvos para la cara con un acabado matte 100%. Me encanto y para su precio está muy bien
Valeria G.
Edinburg
I love this product it gives you a matte finish, its a little expensive but its worth the money😍😍😍😍
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
Love the brand and product. It is beautiful and worth the money because the quality is there!
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been using this product for a couple of years now and I like the results every time. The price is high for me so I bought my second one off of eBay just being real.  This foundation is great for me and causes no breakouts and it gives my skin a glow with an airbrush finish.
Dekel A.
I love the finish. You can't even see Im wearing any makeup. There's no need to worry about you face get looking cakey. Doesn't stain clothes when come in contact. Great for very sensitive skin.
Elsy C.