MicaBeauty Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow - Bronze uploaded by Chelen F.MicaBeauty Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow - Bronze uploaded by Lorna W.

BY MICA BEAUTY

This light-weight, long-wear, creamy eyeshadow by MicaBeauty is truly one of a kind! It’s ultra-pigmented, has super-smooth consistency, and creates a high performance color sweep that will last like new from morning to night!

MicaBeauty Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow - Bronze
  • "I received one in my Ipsy bag and I love the bronze color of it. Perfect for fall. But I've never really used a cream eyeshadow like this before but I tried getting some out with a brush and none came out. So idk if you're suposed to wet the brush first but if I use this product, I have to get some out with my finger and pat it on my eyelid. Still looks very pretty on though!" in 5 reviews
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I do not like this color or really anything about this. the packaging is not the best if you use your fingers (which i find best when it is a cream shadow) I open this product 3 times. the third time i opened it i found that it was completely DRIED OUT! absolutely ridiculous would not buy this. would not recommend. def stay away! .
Vivian Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely hate this product. The formula is awful, it's too dry and not creamy at all. You really have to get the product warmed up a lot with your finger before you get some onto your actual finger to apply. Not to mention I think the color is super tacky and looks gross on the lid. It smells like grandma lipsticks and the packaging is so cheap. I strongly recommend you DON'T get this eyeshadow.
W1sgal A.
I used to this eyeshadow for Halloween make up it was a bronze orange color. You definitely needed to use your hand to warm up the product to apply it. A brush will not work with this type of product. It dries quite quickly and sets. It last very long lasting and generally was wonderful. It's pretty dry so you got to finish working it quickly or it will get flaky. Yes to repurchase
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
Jessica S.
I don't know if I got an old sample in one of my subscription boxes, but this was utter bleh. The color looked nice, gorgeous even, but the texture was like sand. Then once it dried it was as if my eyelids were coated in clay. I know some people have had good experiences with theirs, but after trying this I don't want to touch another one again. Maybe in a few years if I hear their formula has been adjusted......
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I got this in my Ipsy bag awhile ago back when I subscribed to them. I am generally not a fan of cream eyeshadows, and this one was no different. The bronze color is beautiful, but it applied tacky and cheap. If you want a nice bronze/gold color I would recommend Amber Lights from MAC and avoid this altogether.
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
Got this in an Ipsy bag. I still wear it. It's so creamy and pigmented. Goes great alone on the lid or as a base. Looks kinda golden. It is my favorite eyeshadow
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Got this in my ipsy glam bag. It's ok I guess would have bought it if I didn't get in my the ipsy. It's similar to the Maybelline gel eyeshadow pots
Nikki B.
I received this in my ipsy bag and was so happy I got it. It is really pigmented and great for fall. It's a really metallic bronze/gold color.
Cauley S.
Cleveland
I love the color of this, but it takes a while to be able to put it on. Not as creamy as I would have liked, it's kind of hard to work with.