BY NONE

Micabella Natural Mineral Makeup see more...

• Have any of you tried any other Mica products? If you hav...1 Answers
  • How much is this and where is the best place to buy? It ...1 Answers
  • Want to know more about this. Will it break ur face out2 Answers
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
This is a product that I never knew I actually needed until I tried it. It’s goes on light but it may feel a little tough to get out of the package. Once it’s on a little goes a long way. I don’t wear it everyday but for events or when I need all day wear it holds the eyeshadow in place like a beast. It’s also great if you applying a heavy shadow like glitter.
Kendra O.
I really like this eye primer! This color is perfect for me and it really makes those eyeshadows stick! And the color really stands out on top of this primer. Doesn’t feel heavy. Good texture and mice quality
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Jay 💖.
My aunt gave this to me after she got it as a gift,and I was super excited to try this since I'd never heard of this brand before. However,I really didn't like this primer. It's super thick and cakey,and extremely difficult to use. It did however make my eyeshadow last longer,but it was way too much frustration for me to justify using it any more. I gave it to my mother after a few weeks,and she likes it,so at least someone is happy with it.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This primer is for when you want your eye makeup to stay all day. It can be really tricky to apply because its like a cakey concealer. The smallest amount goes a long way. The only con would have to be if you are a deep skin color. It really allows your makeup to look amazing.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
This is the first eye primer I've used. I saw it at a kiosk in the mall and decided to try it out. It's a little difficult to apply, but once it's on, it stays on. It's definitely long lasting, and somewhat difficult to remove. I probably won't buy again, due to the high price.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
Love this primer I just need to swipe my finger and rub in my eyelid and that's all don't have to use so much and that's great because I hate wasting it smells like lipstick I don't like that smell but beside that does it's job
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is the most amazing eye primer I think I've ever used. I use it mainly under my eyeliner as I don't often use eye shadows, and it makes my liner last the entire day. I'd definitely purchase this product again but I don't believe it'll be for a while because they give so much that lasts so long!
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
I got this in an Ipsy bag so I’m not sure about the price on this but I love this primer! It’s very sticky so I always set it with a powder before I put on the shadow and oh my goodness my eye shadow always last ALL day and if I fall asleep with it on it’s still there in the morning I love it!
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I received this in an Ipsy Glambag and I fell in love with it. It goes really far. You don't have to use very much and it applies evenly. It highlights my eyes and gives them extra pop. With this primer my eyeshadow goes on really well and doesn't settle into creases. It keeps my eyeshadow looking great anywhere from 10-14 hrs which is longer than with other primers I've tried. The product itself lasts a long time...I've had it for a little while and still have so much left. I like that it doesn't dry out. It actually is also a really, really great under eye concealer. It's also a big plus that it's all natural. This awesome primer is part of my daily beauty regimen. 💕
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
How do you guys apply this primer? I just want to know how other people do it to give myself ideas.
Heather M.
Columbus
Want to know more about this. Will it break ur face out
Heather M.
Columbus
Want to know more about this. Will it break ur face out
Lorrie C.
How much is this and where is the best place to buy? It sounds awesome! Thanks for the reviews!
Karla G.
Have any of you tried any other Mica products? If you have tried, which ones are your favorite products? Do you like their brushes?