BY MICA BEAUTY

Glamorous shimmers will give you the look you always wanted. With this unique formula your eye shadows will look ultra-smooth and stay put for hours without creasing or pulling the delicate eye area. Shimmers can be used not only as eye shadow, but also mixed in with lip gloss, nail polish, body sprays... The possibilities are endless. The variety of shimmer colors guarantees you'll find the perfect shade for you. Shimmers are made with all natural mica powders, and will not clog pores. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I'm in love with  Mica Beauty Shimmer ! I did receive this product in my ipsy bag for only $10! And i'm very impressed. The eyeshadow is very pigmented it has a very nice shimmer.

I use this eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and are well as my eye lids.

It does last me until the end of the day and it doesn't look like it faded at all. I guess just as long as i use  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion . It truly works wonders.

Once I do finish this product I plan on buying the full product. I will continue to purchase this item. I do for sure recommend this to other eyeshadow lovers out there!
Renee D.
Lansing
I would have given this a better review as a eyeshadow. It's just way to glittery for a highlighter in my opinion. It looks absolutely gorgeous but as a eyeshadow! It is very pigmented and really would be a gorgeous highlight for maybe Coachella or something like that or if you just love glitter highlighter! Then definitely check this out! I can't say if it lasts along time on the cheeks but it does on the eyes!
Chelen F.
Tx
This products are very pigmented, they work very good , they have a nice packing, the price was good when I bought it but idk in the actual store , it is very easy to apply. I totally would bough this again 💗💗💗
Gabby D.
naperville , IL
this shimmer literally changed my life you can do so much with it it goes beautifully on all skin colors the only downside is that it’s messy and the price but i would 100% recommend you to buy this product
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
I have 3 beauty shimmers , 8,9,72 they are neutral colors that can be used for lips , eyes, face , and nails . You can use them wet for an extra pigmentation , with vaseline for lips , but it wont come off so easily , dip them in your nail polish , eyes you can use it wet or dry , you can spread it for highlighter . It is easy to apply . They are inexpensive i found mine 3/$25 . Great deal .
Mica M.
Buffalo
I LOVE THE COLORS! When first applying these they're beautiful The pigment is there and they are definitely a beautiful shimmer. The only thing I would suggest when wearing them that you should use a primer underneath because they do wear off quicker than other eye shadows (this is to be expected though because is is a loose pigment). Overall though this is a great product.
Tayler M.
woburn
I actually recieved a highlighter in the shade 3 from an ipsy bag. It's a goldy shade, it is very pretty and goes on very well. I just don't think the shade color is for me.
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have this in the color 91 diligence and let me just say it is highly and intensively pigmented !!!! You can use it as an eyeliner a nail polish and more !!! Highly recommend this product !! Be careful though this stuff gets everywhere
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
I don't normally use loose pigments but I do love this brand. A little always goes a long way with these. Plus you can use them as eyeshadow, highlighter/blush, lip color, or nail color. The possibilities are endless!
Kati D.
Reno, NV
This shimmer is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love to tap it on lightly with a finger right to the center of my eye lid. I find this shimmer lasts longer than other cheaper loose shadows that I’ve found. I love it!!!
Mai L.
What's the best way to apply this kind of shimmer?
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Jess W.
Does this come off easy ?