BY MICA BEAUTY

Get flawless glowing skin with our 100% all-natural mineral foundation powder! Mica Beauty's all-natural oil-free powder will enhance your natural beauty while calming your skin. Mica Beauty Foundation contains 100% all-natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. As our mineral foundation powder is all-natural, it is irritant free and ideal for sensitive skin! It is safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. It will let your skin breathe without clogging your pores. With our water resistant formula, you will get full coverage all day and night. With Mica Beauty a little bit goes a long way. You only need to apply a small amount to create a glowing all natural radiance! You can apply our all-natural foundation powder wet or dry to create a sheer coverage, or a matte finish that will radiate your natural good looks and elegance.100% all-natural mineral foundation powder. Free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. Safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. Create a glowing natural radiance. Full coverage all day and night. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rafaela V.
Realmente el que tengo es el MF-6 caramel. Para mí es un producto que merece un 7/10. Tienen cosas por mejorar como lo es la durabilidad. No lo uso mucho en mi maquillaje debido a que se retira muy rápido. Lo recomiendo si lo que necesita es un maquillaje rápido de corta duración.
Tina H.
I was recently at a mall and a MICA beauty representative came over to offer me to try out their foundations. I have very fair skin and the first problem they had was finding a light enough shade for me (they even had to reapply for a lighter shade). Their organic foundations felt nice on my skin, but not suited for combo/oily skin. I have combination skin and the foundation they applied on me was already dark enough then 2 hours later it oxidized so much that it became 2-3 shades darker than my neck (I realized that after I got home...😵). Out of my entire body, my neck for some reason has the darkest shade and their lightest foundation is even darker. Lol Anyway, let's just say I won't be buying their foundations after that little try out.
Chelsey L.
I bought this product at a mall for around $50 and once I tried it on I loved it so much I got a full coverage and the product lasts a while, and little goes a long way!
Jasalyne G.
I do like this , but it does tend to cling to my dry spots sometimes. I would recommend using this to set your foundation. It also can be used as a concealer if you wet your brush slightly.
Priscilla M.
If you have very unpredictable skin, that can be super oily one minute and patches of dry skin the next, this is the foundation for you! Feels like nothing and doesn't cake up.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product ! Great for sensitive/oily/combo/acne prone skin. Can create an airbrush finish and adds vibrancy and glow to your skin. Love that its organic and cruelty-free. Got it for a discount on amazon, saved 40$ !
Mary O.
Bakersfield, CA
I know not a lot of people know about this brand but i recently started using it. I love his product its 100% organic makeup doesn't break me out. You do not even have to wear concealer with this product
Christine Mae M.
I love this product because it's light on the skin and they have a amazing color selection to find you're shade a not pricey $40.00 but it will last a long time
tesia g.
Stockton, UT
I keep telling myself to go get more and honestly it's first on my list. I just ran out and love this loose powder. Guides all blemishes
Shabana I.
Love this! However, buy it on Amazon cause it is way cheaper than those mall kiosks.
AnaMaria  L.
Fresno, CA
Where can I find Mica products ?
Julie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these cover up well???