Mica Beauty Loose Foundation Mf2 Sandstone uploaded by Samantha M.

BY MICA BEAUTY

Get flawless glowing skin with our 100% all-natural mineral foundation powder! Mica Beauty's all-natural oil-free powder will enhance your natural beauty while calming your skin. Mica Beauty Foundation contains 100% all-natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. As our mineral foundation powder is all-natural, it is irritant free and ideal for sensitive skin! It is safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. It will let your skin breathe without clogging your pores. With our water resistant formula, you will get full coverage all day and night. With Mica Beauty a little bit goes a long way. You only need to apply a small amount to create a glowing all natural radiance! You can apply our all-natural foundation powder wet or dry to create a sheer coverage, or a matte finish that will radiate your natural good looks and elegance.100% all-natural mineral foundation powder. Free from harmful chemicals, dyes, or talc. Safe to use over acne, Rosacea, and redness. Create a glowing natural radiance. Full coverage all day and night. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bibi A.
Review for: Gift Set. 8Stack Tropical+Wild Rose Mb6 Blush+Powder Brush+Shimmer 9 g more...
Went to the mall few years ago and Simone stopped me and made me try this and I fell in love with it. Turns out I just brought it and never used it until 3 months ago I started using it and I completely in love with it. It give my face that smooth looks when I use it over my foundation and than do my contouring or use my bronzer . I would highly recommend this. Its the best.
Clarissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it it has a lot of coverage and it feels light on the face. I like it because it has a natural look to it but it covers all imperfections and doesn’t feel cakey
Zuzanna K.
Troy, MI
Im not sure if this is the shimmery powder but i have one and i use it as a highlight and i love it. Its so vibrant and sparkly it looms like pixie dust all over my face.
Wendy M.
San Diego, CA
I was shopping at the mall when a makeup artist pulled me into the mica store. I was hesitant to try tier makeup cause I have been using the same products for years. The lady cleaned my face and only applied the powder. I wss amazed it covered better then ask of my makeup I was wearing. It's super light on the face and isn't oily or dry.
Jayline R.
Mcallen
I bought this at the mall a long time ago and this is my 5th container. It covers a lot and It works great without fundation. I recommend using a flat brush since it is super lose. I love it
Amber Dawn H.
Very pretty and smooth, really like this company and look forward to trying other things from them soon.
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
This producto is oil-free powder wow so amazing and with 100% all-natural ingredients, without chemicals, woooow
Ashley C.
Salina, KS
Does this product work as well as it claims
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
I just picked up one of their loose blushes. Have any of you tried it? Do you find the loose foundation to be hard to apply?