Miami CarryOn 75% Alcohol Disinfecting & Sanitizing Wipes Canister - 100ct

Miami CarryOn 75% Alcohol Disinfecting & Sanitizing Wipes Canister - 100ct

What are Hand Sanitizing Wipes? Hand sanitizing wipes are a convenient way of disinfecting your skin. The wipes are alcohol-based single-use items that sanitize your hands. DRUG FACTS Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 75percent (Antiseptic) Inactive Ingredients: Water Uses: Decreases bacteria on the skin. WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use:? in children less than 2 months of age.? on open skin wounds. When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. Directions:? Open package. Pull wipe. Close package to retain moisture.? Wet hands thoroughly with the product. Allow to dry without rinsing. Other information:? Store between 15-30C (59-86F).? Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miami CarryOn 75% Alcohol Disinfecting & Sanitizing Wipes Canister - 100ct!
How would you rate this product?
Miami CarryOn 75% Alcohol Disinfecting & Sanitizing Wipes Canister - 100ct uploaded by Laura M.
As probably most of you, I have gone through so many cleaning/disinfecting wipes trying to keep up with the cleaning of everything before entering our home, but with the limited access to Lysol or Clorox, I was buying whatever I could get, so I found this ones at target, and let me tell you, even though, I was extremely excited to find a big canister of 100 wipes at very fair price, they were absolutely terrible to pull a part, I had to use scissors every time I wanted to use one, making them super inconvenient and not handy at all, such a pain, however after separating them, they worked very well, the wipes are actually super saturated and not need to use that many to get everything very well sanitized, so I think is a 2 1/2 star ⭐️⭐️ , if you don’t mind previous process to get them ready, I would recommend it!

Looking for your answer?