Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette

Miami Blossom by Escada, Eau de Toilette. Discover the new summer edition by Escada. The freshness of a pineapple blended with a profusion of elegant flowers. The perfect feminine fragrance to color your sunny days.

Alcohol Denat., Parfum\u002FFragrance, Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette!
S. S.
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by S. S.
I never hesitate to buy an Escada limited edition scent when I see it, because every one I’ve tried is FUEGO 🔥 Escada Miami Blossom was released in 2019. It’s fruity! Pineapple and citrus with hints of floral. I will be rocking this scent all Spring/Summer! 🍍🥭🌴🌺 Purchased at Marshall’s.
Melissa K.
Glendale, CA
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Melissa K.
I love anything Escada!!! This is a fruity fresh sent that usually lasts all day for me. The most I’ve had to reapply was 1 more time on a hot day. I usually carry the rollerball with me.
Ashley T.
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashley T.
My every day go to. Wakes me up with the tropical smell. Reminds me of warm weather & paradise. I love all escada fragrances, because they're so fruity & vibrant. This is one of my all time faves Escada Miami Blossom Eau De Toilette, Perfume for Women, 3.3 Oz
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jennifer M.
This has been one of my favorite a escada collection fragrances out of all of them besides Sexy graffiti. It wears well and gets noticed but does not enter the Room before I do and does not linger too long as well, Miami Blossom Set . I look forward to buying this fragrance every Spring with a slight variations but with this particular one I've already bought 3 times
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashley S.
I fell in love after a recommendation on Escada flor del sol so when I seen this in Ross for $25, I just had to get it and try it. I couldn't even smell it before purchase but figured I couldn't go wrong with Escada. Plus, it was only $25 for a 3.3 oz bottle when I paid $80 for the 3.3 oz of the flor del sol. While it doesn't have anything on the Flor del Sol, it smells really sweet and subtle so I made a great purchase. The only thing I wish was different would be the staying power like the Flor del Sol which lasts for 8 hours. This only lasts like 1-2 so it reminds me of a body spray and this is why i took 1 star off. Still, a great perfume! I'm looking forward to trying other escada brands to switch up from what I believe will be my all time favorite for life, the Flor del Sol.
Crispy T.
Seattle, WA
Smells heavenly. Got a nice fruity/ tropical scent that isn’t too strong or too subtle. Really nice for spring and summer. Pretty long lasting gets me through about 8 hours (but my boyfriend would object to more). Totally will buy again, but I’m through half the bottle and it’s been 7 months.
tempest C.
Metlakatla, AK
ALL Escada are bomb! My mom gets every since scent as they come out. I love every single one! This one is by far my favorite!! Miami is more summery, yet can actually be worn ALL year long and it still won't get old! Price is worth it considering the pure yumminess, and the cute packaging! I recommend any Escada brand scents to every woman out there !
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
I love this scent! It’s super light and fruity. The price is around $80-$90 for the 3oz size. The scent last all day. And you can find it at most department stores.
Lyndie N.
Port Orange, FL
Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lyndie N.
Let me start off by saying, I have ALOT of Escada fragrances and I love them all! I haven't found anything that compares. If you like fun, flirty, fruity , sweet, summery scents, you will love this! The bottle and packaging are beautiful and look great on the vanity. I get tons of compliments when I am wearing this and it seems to be long lasting (on my skin, anyway) :-) I also bought the rollerball size to keep in my purse for on the go! Another win for Escada! Miami Blossom Eau de Toilette
Rashelle H.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: ScentBox.com
Yes Please!! An absolutely perfect summer time fragrance, fruity and summery. This scent lasts so long on my clothes, its wonderful. This isn't overwhelming or overpowering at all, perfect for a bbq or pool party but also subtle enough that you could wear it to the office and not offend anyone.

Looking for your answer?