Miadora 10k Gold Cultured Freshwater Pearl, Pink Sapphire and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Ring (I2-I3)

BY AMOUR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Embrace a timeless style when you wear this elegant ring from Miadora. Pink sapphires and white diamonds surround the white, cultured, freshwater pearl on the center of this shimmering ring. This durable, highly polished band is crafted from 10-karat white gold and pairs equally well with cocktail attire and semi-formal dresses. Style: Dangle Gemstone colors: Pink Gemstone shapes: Cushion, round Two prong-set cushion-cut morganite each measure 6mm wide x 6mm long Gemstone weight: 2 1/3 carats Two prong-set round-cut pink tourmaline each measure 3mm Gemstone weight: 1/5 carat Total gemstone weight: 2 1/2 carats Diamonds: Four Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 0.02 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong Metal: Rose plated silver Finish: High polish Clasp: Leverback Metal weight: 2.48 grams Earring dimensions: 6.6mm wide x 27.2mm long x 11.7mm deep Diamond total weight: 0.02* carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. *T.W. (total weight) may vary and is a minimum of 0.015 carat. Treatment code E (morganite) and N (white diamonds, pink tourmaline). See Treatment Guide for further information. see more...

Review (1)
Elia M.
I got mine yesterday and I couldn’t wait to do a review for this beautiful product! It surely looks amazing and fits my finger perfectly! I love the pearl and I cannot wait to see what else this brand has in store!