Mia Secret Liquid Monomer 8 oz [8oz-240ml] uploaded by Maria D.Mia Secret Liquid Monomer 8 oz [8oz-240ml] uploaded by Maria D.Mia Secret Liquid Monomer 8 oz [8oz-240ml] uploaded by Sabrina V.

BY MIA SECRET #28 in Press-on Nails

Brand: Mia Secret Liquid monomer Net weight: 8 oz. see more...

Nanii S.
bronx, NY
works very well. this is the only monomer that I use and with the mia secret acrylic powder. its very inexpensive and I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend this product whether you are a professionl or a beginner. I just wish they had an ordorless version cus it smells reallly strong
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I've used this monomer for over a year now and I love it because it works wonderfully and is inexpensive, I had been buying the pricey stuff from Sally's, and it works a lot better than Sally's products
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I am Nails Technician. before using this I use Organic Nails. I buy this in EBay and I liked. The Price is good, the olor is OK. I buy different collection. Is one of my favorite brands.
Luannie A.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff!! I'm a beginner and it gives me time to work with the product I also use the Mia secret acrylic powder I got a starter kit from Amazon. I will continue to buy đź’–
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
Me gusta mucho mĂ­a secrets, este size es perfecto , los he comprado en diferentes sizes, y los acrĂ­licos igual
Arianna S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Has a very strong salon smell, but just open up a window. Pairs well with the acrylic powder and doesn't yellow
Sabrina V.
Avondale, AZ
I have been doing nails 7 years this monomer is non yellowing and works very well with any primer and powder
Cristal R.
Hesperia, CA
This is an ok monomer, I don't like the fact that it doesn't dry as quick as others.
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
I love this liquid monomer mask , I love it and these products do the work almost by themselves, I recommend them
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
Is the odorless one actually odorless? Does it take long to dry?
Melissa H.
houston
is it really worth the buy, or is it to good to be true? it's cheap so does it work cheaply??