BY MIA SECRET

Brand: Mia Secret Liquid monomer Net weight: 8 oz. see more...

Rebia c.
BALTIMORE, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this product. Once you get used to the liquid to powder ratio, this product is absolutely amazing, great for students, great for professionals and or home use.
Nanii S.
bronx, NY
works very well. this is the only monomer that I use and with the mia secret acrylic powder. its very inexpensive and I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend this product whether you are a professionl or a beginner. I just wish they had an ordorless version cus it smells reallly strong
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I've used this monomer for over a year now and I love it because it works wonderfully and is inexpensive, I had been buying the pricey stuff from Sally's, and it works a lot better than Sally's products
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
I am Nails Technician. before using this I use Organic Nails. I buy this in EBay and I liked. The Price is good, the olor is OK. I buy different collection. Is one of my favorite brands.
Luannie A.
Reading, PA
I love this stuff!! I'm a beginner and it gives me time to work with the product I also use the Mia secret acrylic powder I got a starter kit from Amazon. I will continue to buy đź’–
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
The best monomer is easy to work with with. Is super cheap you can buy it on Ebay. I never had a problem with this product i recommend it 100%
Jasmine A.
Darby, PA
I love this brand! I use it for overlays and refills. It's perfect non sticky really easy to apply. I recommend this for nails.
Emely A.
Perfecto. Una buena consistencia, no tiene un fuerte olor. Trabajar con este producto es lo mejor 100% recomendado
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
Me gusta mucho mĂ­a secrets, este size es perfecto , los he comprado en diferentes sizes, y los acrĂ­licos igual
Arianna S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Has a very strong salon smell, but just open up a window. Pairs well with the acrylic powder and doesn't yellow
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
Is the odorless one actually odorless? Does it take long to dry?
Melissa H.
houston
is it really worth the buy, or is it to good to be true? it's cheap so does it work cheaply??