Mia Feather Earrings

All feather earrings are made with hypo-allergenic materials. Each earring has approximately 3 natural feathers that measure two inches or more in length.

We’re is the best place to get earrings like this possibly in different colors?
Which department store can I buy these at?
Start your review of Mia Feather Earrings!
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Sometimes I'm convinced I was born in the wrong decade, and I never feel more like a misplaced hippie than when I'm rocking feather earrings. These in particular are some of my faves...perfect length, the warm colors go with so many outfits and make my hazel eyes pop and I always snag a compliment or two. If you're in the market for a pair, you can't go wrong adding these to your collection.
christina M.
Rockwall, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Not something I would want to wear. Not my style. Baby if they had like some jewels on them or something but other than that
Lauren B.
Greenfield , WI
These are weird. I tried them to see what the fuss was about and I just looked sorta silly. These have been out of style a long time and they are doing nothing extra or different to keep up with the times. Plus a little pricey.
Michelle D.
I think these are so cute and fun! They are light weight, but they only got one or two uses before one earring broke.
qabursa 2.
Mia Feather Earrings uploaded by qabursa 2.
Mia Feather Earrings uploaded by qabursa 2.
I have always seen reviews about people receiving imitation products and have always wondered how they knew. The second I opened this pencil
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These feature earrings are so chic. They look so beautiful when they are worn. I have two of these ...
DEYSY G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i personally do not like these earrings. they look kind of weird to me but i respect different peoples taste
MK R.
Northport, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
1,493 reviews
One of my favorite earrings! I’ve always loved anything with feathers. They’re very lightweight will go with any outfit.
ISHITA S.
If you are looking for a just and glamorous look this is just the correct choice....it just goes with anything ....I have two pairs of these ...and they just look soo good Mia Feather Earrings I would surely recommend it and can assure good quality.....happy shopping!!!