Mia Bun Ease, Blonde uploaded by Adele D.Mia Bun Ease, Blonde uploaded by Mary S.

BY MIA

Achieve the same elegant updo seen on celebrities with the Bun Ease updo styling tool. The Bun Ease is quick and easy to use for all hair types and lengths. 1 styling tool, 4 bobby pins, and 1 elastic band included. 3.25 inches in diameter. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Mary S.
Orlando, FL
Honestly I was pretty skeptical of this product was going to work on me at first. My hair is very thin and shoulder length. I have tried products like this before and my hair would never bunch right so you could see through my hair. Then I tried this product and I love it! It grabs and sticks to my hair and it is so very easy to maneuver. You can't see the bun underneath and it makes my hair look amazing. Definitely a product worth buying!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This is perfect for ballet. I got this for me and my sisters for our goalie gloves.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I got this as a gift, and was a bit skeptical at first.
My first try was in my hair. I have very loooonngg hair. It didn't quite work the way I wanted, so I tried it on my daughter's hair. It worked VERY well!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
I was really surprised that this worked on my thick and layered hair! I don't even use bobby pins! Will recommend to others!