Mi-Del Gluten-Free All Natural Gingerbread Men Cookies uploaded by Megan S.

BY MI-DEL

Mi-Del® Gluten-Free All Natural Gingerbread Men.
Limited edition cookies.
Perfect for those with gluten sensitivity.
0g trans fat. see more...

Mi-Del Gluten-Free All Natural Gingerbread Men Cookies
  • "I'm not a fan of the whole gluten free revolution going on right now, but my family is which is how i tried them." in 6 reviews
angela s.
Dallas, NC
So are you looking for a good healthy snack for the kids??? If so Mi-Del Gluten-Free All Natural Gingerbread Men Cookies are the way to go!! We love them and the fact that they have such a yummy taste make it easy to get the kids to try something healthy!!! The only thing I have a problem with it the fact that they cost so much....for those who are low income that makes its hard to give their children a healthy snack at such a high price!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
All of the Mi Del cookies are pretty good. They are very simple classic flavors, nothing strange so they are very kid friendly. These are great for holiday treats so celiac kiddos don't feel left out.
Megan S.
Kent City, MI
I have celiac disease and when I saw these at the store I got really excited! they looked so cute and yummy, but when I got home and opened the box to try them, they didn't taste very good at all! they will probably end up being dog treats for my dogs... very disappointed.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of the whole gluten free revolution going on right now, but my family is which is how i tried them. They're actually quite tasty, but the price is ridiculous.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I would recommend the non-gluten free type of these cookies if you can afford it, as these are no equal replacement. These are harder and less gingery. Find a better option if possible or make your own!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YES! I love them. Great for Christmas time. I just wish things that where gluten free where not so freaken expensive.
Julie S.
They are okay. better than some gluten free cookies, but not the best. i prefer their other flavors
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are really good not gritty and gross like some gluten free stuff is yummmmy
Sharlene M.
These are pretty decent pre-baked gluten free cookies. Get a bit stale quickly after opening them, but that is okay. They taste good at least.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
They are peanut free so great for school snacks, but not my favorite cookies out there.