BY MI-DEL

Mi-Del® Gluten Free All Natural Ginger Snaps.
Perfect for those with gluten sensitivity.
0g trans fat.
Dairy free.
Peanut free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I love these. They are really spicy and I love that. I do eat them on their own and they are delicious but I also use them in a few recipes around the holidays and no one ever knows that what they're eating is gluten free.
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
I really like these when I have a sweet tooth and I don't want to make my own batch of cookies. Just as a tip, I've found that crunchy textures are easier to mimic using GF flours, much more consistent than with softer, bread-like textures... so these are great. They are pretty much the same as the normal crispy ginger snaps.
Angeli T.
Alamogordo , NM
Its good because it is gluten free but it is too spicy for me. I kinda feel like it has cauenne pepper. I have tasted some ginger snaps but it is not like this., i hope i can finish it all
Brooke V.
I do really like them but would prefer if they were a little more soft. Definitely have a very strong ginger taste.