Mi-Del All Natural Swedish Style Ginger Snaps uploaded by Mallory K.

BY MI-DEL

Mi-Del® All Natural Swedish Style Ginger Snaps.
0g trans fat.
Peanut free. see more...

l V.
Easton, PA
These snaps/cookies are really good. They are a perfect addition to a packed lunch. They have a pretty good ginger flavor and are extremely crispy. The are very good with milk. I would definitely recommend these to you!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These ginger snaps have a great ginger taste, are crunchy, and are perfect when dipped in a glass of milk! They do not last very long, maybe a week to ten days, before getting stale. They become a little chewy when they get stale. Overall, this is one of my favorite brands of ginger snaps!
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
My kids love these ginger snaps and they are not overly processed nor loaded with a ton of sugar that will send them in to sugar crazies! Just enough for their sweet tooth.
Twana W.
Sacramento
Love these Ginger snaps. I actually eat these when I have a little upset stomach and believe it or not it really helps my stomach. great for a midnight snack or with milk or tea. and they are very affordable and keep in the cabinet for a pretty long time
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! Good ingredients, too. They're soft and chewy, but have a nice little crunch to it. Not too sweet, either. I love ginger flavored things!
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ginger snaps and these are great..especially since they're not too sweet and still a good snack to have.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love these!!! They are so delicious. Such a great taste and snap. Nearly like homemade!
Brittany B.
My dad and I love these! They're such a great snack! They're delicious!!