BY MI CASA #68 in Tortillas

Whether preparing traditional home-cooked meals or meals that are quick and easy, Mi Casa Brand Tortillas are the way to go: From fun Mexican dishes to salads, sandwiches and wraps, Mi Casa Brand Tortillas are the perfect choice. You can trust that Mi Casa Brand Tortillas are wholesome and delicious and made with the freshest ingredients. see more...

• What's your favorite to make with tortillas?2 Answers
Selena P.
Selena P.
Ocala, FL
In my house its always TACO TUESDAY or FAJITA FRIDAY! I love using these flour tortillas for these occasions, they aren't overly thick, just the perfect size.
christy s.
christy s.
Bremen, GA
I've used these several times for making burritos, Mexican casserole, etc. They have a good taste and they stay fresh forever in the fridge.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
These are perfect for all burritos I have made as well as making a few snacks with them. I truly enjoy these tortillas for cooking and my husband likes them as well. I sometimes wish they were just a little thicker so that they wouldn't tear
Rheanna H.
Rheanna H.
Mi Casa Tortillas Flour Burrito Style tortillas are soft and delicious and great for burritos
Brooke H.
Not a bad brand. Cheapest ones at my grocery store too. So much you can do with a tortilla! Great for meals
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Tomahawk, KY
We love these tortillas for when we make tacos! My husband and little boy even like to eat them plain. They keep a long time in the fridge :)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
These are perfect for burritos, tacos, to make tortilla chips with the leftovers, and are overall great for cooking and they last long in the fridge!
Brooke H.
What's your favorite to make with tortillas?