Add a Photo

By MHP
#2033 in Fitness Supplements
Dietary Supplement Extreme Muscle Defining Formula Rapid Water Loss* Beneficial to Men and Women* All Natural* Xpel is an extremely powerful herbal diuretic designed to help the body dramatically eliminate excess water retention from beneath the skin. This maximum strength botanical formula also supplies the proper balance of vital electrolytes that helps maintain muscle performance and muscle fullness.* Questions? 1.888.783.8844 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Photos (2)
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern , PA

It is really good specially if you can loose that little bit of fat that it comes with the liquid that stays in your body. this gives you an extra push to loose all of that. Amazing.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.

My go to for dropping the last bit of water weight for my competitions. Recommend to be used exactly as its stated
Aline B.
Aline B.
Croton Hdsn, NY

I've been using xpel for 2 weeks now, unfortunately I didn't see any difference, maybe I will give another try.
Ligia Q.
Ligia Q.
Southbury, CT

I love the MHP, I know I can trust them. I always use the expel, it's a great diuretic, it helps me a lot
Angie B.
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL

I know they aren't that great for you, but they really do help you drop all that water weight you carry around. Great for toning up before a big event
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
N Hollywood , CA

I use this when I feel really bloated, or have an event I want to feel slim and at my best. It works, but will cost you a little extra
Emily M.
Emily M.

My strength was super hyped up. I got so amped. All I wanted to do was listen to Metallica and pump iron
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL

Really nice to get all your water weight out of your body. Since its a natural diuretic you will pee lots. It really does what it says, not the first time i have tried it. 100% recommended
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL

I always use XPEL before my competitions (in a large amount) to get dehydrate and it`s fantastic - really works! But, I indicate to all my clients use daily in small quantities too.
James M.
James M.
Granger, IN

I would be scared of dehydration...any doctors here to provide insight?
Jen P.
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY

How well Does this work for excess water weight?

Join Now