BY MGALLERY HOTELS #38 in Hotels

Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We stayed at the MGallery Continental in Zurich.  Our room was small, but clean, and the staff was very helpful.  We loved the fresh apple juice in the lobby every morning!  The location was great as well.  We would stay here again.
Vivienne G.
Stayed at 2 different locations and the experience was consistently good. I wouldn't say it exceeded my expectations but the overall experience was pleasant with little to no issues.
Stephanie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Never been there before but it sounds like a place worth looking into and checking out.... And I'm super excited to ...
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Rejiany S.
Marietta, GA
Great hotel! Loved the rooms! Very comfortable bed! Definitely clean! The staff was super professinal and friendly.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I never been there and it look differnt and sound like a place to look into and do reshearch and i am will to go
Jaime C.
Great company! Clean hotel nice beds a great night stay! I have no complaints with this hotel company!
Aleena J.
Great company with great service. Really nice and comfortable, the rooms are really which I can be a stickler about. I love the customer service also!
Dana T.
Puteaux
MGallery de Venise vraiment top, personnel compétent, bonne nourriture et literie, super belle décorations
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is this hotel located?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Does any one recommend this place?
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
I've heard about this hotel, but is it expensive? And worth it?