BY MG217

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Softens, Lifts And Removes Scaling & Build-Up On Scalp. Conditioners & Natural Extracts: Soothe And Moisturize Repair And Protect see more...

Review (1)
Nicky B.
Torrance, CA
I was really discouraged because It seemed that I had tried everything! I did Head and Shoulders, the T-Gel and nothing was working. This product works amazing while it did not get rid of my dandruff and psoriasis completely. It definitely worked and made it to where I had very little flare ups as I call them. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and I noticed a difference on my second shampoo! Highly recommended.