MG217 Medicated Conditioning Coal Tar Formula Shampoo uploaded by Irz H.

BY MG217

Doctor Recommended, Maximum Strength National Psoriasis Foundation Recognized Controls Symptoms Of: Psoriasis Seborrheic Dermatitis Dandruff Controls: Itching Scaling/Flaking Scalp Build-Up Helps Prevent: Psoriasis/Dandruff Symptoms Mg217&Reg; Medicated Conditioning Shampoo Is Formulated With Coal Tar To Help Slow The Rapid Growth Of Skin Cells On The Scalp.&Nbsp; Coal Tar Is The Only Non-Prescription Active Ingredient That Works By Slowing Down Excessive Cell Reproduction.&Nbsp; This Reduces The Inflammation, Itching And Scaling Of Psoriasis, Dandruff And Seborrheic Dermatitis. Conditioning Formula Leaves Hair Clean, Soft And Manageable Helps Prevent Recurrence Of Psoriasis Or Dandruff Symptoms 1-800-635-3696 Made In Usa * From Coal Tar Topical Solution, Usp 20% see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Houston, TEXAS
I HAVE TO use this!!! If I don't my scalp starts to scale up. It's gross!!! I recommend using it two or three times a week and in between shampooing with a regular dandruff shampoo (or if you only wash your hair about three times a week, the second wash with regular shampoo first to strip the oils and dirt). I've been using this for about 7 months now and this seems to give me the best results.
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
This stuff is amazing. Anyone with psoriasis knows how itchy your scalp can get. It's pretty miserable. Since I started using this, I have had no problems at all. It doesn't smell great but I usually use a moisturizing shampoo afterward. It's a bit pricey, but in my opinion it is totally worth the cost.
Michelle
Michelle
Love this shampoo. works wonders on my scalp. keeps my psoriasis in check. it took me forever to find a shampoo that didn't make my hair look oily and greasy
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really helps if you have dandruff , and need help getting rid of it. It helps with that itchy feelings you get from your scalp
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sutton, WV
It took me months to find a shampoo that would help me with my psoriasis. I never had it until I got older and I also wanted something that was strong like a prescription but without the high cost. it works great and I only wash my hair twice a week..highly recommend this if you have scalp issues.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well. I usually wash my hair first and leave it in until I'm done with everything else. Then I rinse.