Mezzetta Whole Garlic & Sweet Basil Marinara Sauce, 16.25 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Mezzetta

Mezzetta Whole Garlic & Sweet Basil Marinara Sauce: The world's best tomatoes-from the rich soils of Italy's San Marzano region Real: All natural, no sugar, no paste, no shortcuts Simple: Fewest, freshest, finest ingredients No preservatives Non-GMO Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mezzetta Whole Garlic & Sweet Basil Marinara Sauce, 16.25 oz, (Pack of 6)!
I picked this up at World Market on special for $3.59. I like trying new kinds of sauce. When I tried this on tortellini, I expected there to be a more robust flavor. It was an average sauce, in my taste. The garlic was there, but not prominent in the sauce. I would've like a bit more garlic and basil to balance the tart tomato.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic