Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers uploaded by Zeyn G.

BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers: Hand selected Locally grown Fresh packed Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shari F.
Yumm! Not as good as fresh roasted red pepper, but still, Mezzetta makes some of the best peppers ever! Big fan of theirs!
Lee W.
Long Beach, CA
Good quality! I use these to make a yummy roasted red pepper pasta sauce and a roasted red pepper soup too
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
These are the only brand I'll use when a recipe calls for roasted red peppers. They have a great roasted flavor and add a great depth of flavor to pasta sauces and soups.
Sandy S.
Allen, TX
We go through these like crazy. My husband makes homemade pizza every friday and at least one of them has peppers on it.
Jenny H.
LOVE these roasted red peppers! I chop them up with marinated artichoke hearts and marinated mushrooms and toss them with some cous cous for the most delicious side dish. HIGHLY recommend!
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Foodie Expert
I love to slice these up and put them on turkey sandwiches with mayo. They have the perfect combination of tangy and spicy.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
I have been buying this brand for a few times. I really like the taste. I use it in salads.