Mezzetta Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives uploaded by Nancy C.

BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta® Brand Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives.
Don't Forgetta Mezzetta!
In the Napa Valley.
Family owned since 1935. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
These pitted Greek kalamata olives taste great. Love the slight saltiness of them. Taste great in my pasta salad that I make. You can add them to a salad or some pasta. Highly satisfied with them recommend them to all!!!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Foodie Expert
If you really know me, you know my absolute love for Greek kalamata olives. These olives are so delicious and full of flavor. I buy a jar every time I go shopping. I eat these with feta cheese. They're amazing and only $6 at Walmart
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Mezzetta is the best brand of kalamata olives that I have found. They are easy to find at any store and have excellent flavor. I use the whole ones for snacking or recipes. The sliced ones are perfect for greek salads. They are reasonably priced at around $5 per jar.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love olives, first of all! The problem I have found with finding the perfect canned olive is one with balanced salt, water and oil. These are always perfect with a nice bite. If anyone makes Greek salads I recommend these.
abigail h.
I LOVE these olives! i put them on my greek salad and my husband even eats a handful of them as a late night snack. they are tangy and salty and delicious!!
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Great olives, not as salty as some which i appreciate. I rinsed them and they taste amazing!!!
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
Love olives great on salads or by themselves have to watch the salt !!! Yummy
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
My absolute favorite!! I love them on salad and I love them with beer! Hell I even love them on my fingers when I'm feeling like a kid
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
YUMMY! I cannot eat a salad without them. My favorite (like candy!) snack. Nothing is better than olives!
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I love these #Kalamataolives by @Mezzetta. I can pick them up at almost any grocery store near my house. Compared to other Greek olives these are some of the best. I would give them five stars but they can sometimes be a bit too salty. I still love them though.