BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Hot Jalapeno Peppers are sun-ripened here in California deliver a robust flavor plus plenty of heat. Their tender texture deep color and crisp flavor are sure to please. Use these fiery slices as an ingredient in your favorite south of the border recipes or over tortilla chips and melted cheddar cheese for authentic nachos. see more...

Francis B.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Jalapeno Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers 16 oz, Jalapeno Peppers more...
These are amazing. I love jalapeños and it’s a staple in my fridge. Great to add to anything really for a nice crunch. This is one of the only brands that actually have a crunch to them. Others are mushy.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Jalapeno Peppers 16 oz more...
There is always a jar of these in my fridge. They are the right amount of spicy, not too hot and not too mild. Tastes great on pizza, pasta and sandwiches. They don't go bad for weeks in the refrigerator
Brina H.
These are a staple in the house, there is always a jar in the fridge, and at a couple more in the pantry. They have a nice heat and crunch to them, and aren't real vinegar tasting like some other jarred peppers. I get mine at Target.
Sheila Q.
I love these on my salads, burgers, and tacos. One of the things I like about this brand is that they are firm not mushy. They are affordable and spice up any dish you throw them in. The flavor is great, not just burn your tongue hot, but a good spicy hot.
Halie A.
We always have an extra jar in the pantry for whenever we run out! I use them a lot in jalapeño popper recipes and they work awesome! They are very cheap and you can get them almost anywhere we always get ours from Walmart
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are my favorite pickled jalapenos! I use them in burritos, tacos, and my home made queso. They aren't overwhelmingly hot, but add a good does of heat to your dish. The shelf life is pretty decent as well, if you don't think you will use them all.
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
I loooove these. I always have them in my house. At least buy two jars whenever I'm running low. I get the Tamed ones tho. My mouth is watering now. Soo good.
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
My family loves spicy food, so we've used these on pizza, nachos, in rice dishes, and in omelettes. They're not super expensive, which is an added bonus.
lindsay F.
I love eating these ideas are there really good on different types of food I this brand a lot they all said different products that are really good
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My house always have to have jalapeños!! perfect with nachos, eggs,anything you think jalapeños goes yummy with. Great flavor, inexpensive too.