Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro Homemade Style Marinara Sauce uploaded by Cynthia V.

BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta® Brand Napa Valley Bistro™ Homemade Style Marinara Sauce.
Authentic sauce made with fine wine.
Since 1935.
100% plum tomatoes.
All natural.
Made the traditional Italian way using wine and pure, fresh ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cynthia V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my go to marinara, it taste so yummy and rustic. It taste like someone's little old Italian grandmother's Sunday gravy. It makes all my pasta recipes that call for a red sauce taste divine.
Tiffany R.
Tacoma, WA
I am a bit of a marinara sauce snob because I grew up in an Italian home eating homemade sauce and typically don't eat any red sauce unless I have made it myself. This sauce is one of the only pre-made sauces that I will actually purchase.
Kiara R.
San Antonio, TX
This sauce tastes so great! You can definitely tell the difference if you were to compare it to Ragu or other sauces. Love the taste, texture and flavor it gives to my pastas
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I bought this sauce a couple weeks ago when I made some pizza style cresent roll snacks and this sauce was the icing on the cake! It was such a great tasting sauce!!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1962 reviews
I love Marinara sauce it adds such great taste to pasta recipes that I make and also enjoy the aroma of the sauce