BY MEZZETTA

Full flavor. Fresh pack. Family owned since 1935 finest quality. Don't forgetta Mezzetta! Add to your favorite antipasto platter or snack tray. Use the olive and garlic to top a pizza. Features Olives Garlic Mild Pack of - 6 1 case Unit Size - 9.5. Dimension - 9 x 6 x 6.25 in. Item Weight - 10.02 lbs. Direction Refrigerate after opening. Ingredients Olives Water Garlic Salt Lactic Acid. Warnings Mezzetta olives as well as other brands of pitted and stuffed olives are machine pitted and may contain a pit or pit fragments. see more...

Ivannia A.
Gardnerville, NV
The best products we have ever tried! This brand has the best flavor and quality that you will find at the supermarket! We always have to have it in our house, one in the fridge and another one on the pantry, just in case! Every one of their products is awesome!
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I only use olives in my rice. I truly like these due to their garlic flavor gives my rice more taste. I would deffenatly recommend people try these they will be pleasantly surprised at the flavor i truly liked them and will continue to use in the future
Nicole F.
Sooo delicious!! I love to snack on these or add them to salads. They're great to set out for parties. I wish I had a jar now! :)
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Loved these when I was a kid and I was very picky. I highly recommend! They have an amazing taste to them unlike any other

Walmart