Mezzetta Italian Castelvetrano Whole Green Olives uploaded by Ashley J.

BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta® Brand Italian Castelvetrano Whole Green Olives.
Don't Forgetta Mezzetta!
In the Napa Valley.
Family owned since 1935.
Finest quality.
Dr wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
These are my favorite type of olives. I just wish I could find them pitted. I do have an olive pitter but it's a ton of extra work. These are great with a charcuterie plate and add a special color to your food presentation. WalMart usually has them the cheapest. Standard grocery stores jack the prices up.
Ashley J.
I'm a huge fan of olives, & getting them from the specialty counter in the deli area of the grocery store, but these make that pretty redundant. Castelvetrano olives have a distinctive and flavorful taste that make them the perfect addition to any snack time spread (they're also great alone with just a glass of wine) and this is the brand I trust to buy them jarred!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
My favorite olives! Buttery and not as salty, I love snacking on these with some cheese or almonds! Most inexpensive way to get this type of olive. I ordered 3 jars and they were packaged very poorly. 1 jar was smashed with broken glass and olives everywhere. I contacted Walmart and they shipped me a new jar right away. I would order again as these are not carried in my
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
These olives are awesome! I hate green olives, but these taste different. You should try them sometime! they have a seed in the middle so becareful.
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
Are these worth the price?