Mezzetta Imported Gourmet Non-Pareil Capers uploaded by Kat M.

BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta® Brand Imported Gourmet Non-Pareil Capers.
Don't Forgetta Mezzetta!
In the Napa Valley.
Family owned since 1935. see more...

kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
I ordered a bagel the other day from my local coffee shop. It was the best bagel I’ve ever had it came with cream cheese butter, it even had tomatoes and onion slices and capers.
So I went to the grocery store and I thought hey I could duplicate this but I’m gonna do a twist add some avocado, and then some lox.

So I bought these capers and they are marvelous. Not very salty which is amazing and they are the perfect size jar to carry around.

I now have a new caper product in my fridge and I have bought three jars as of now.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Capers bring back the childhood memories of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Made puttanesca sauce tonight. I hope Sunny would be proud.
Brandy G.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Goes great with smoked salmon and dill cream cheese. The make for wonderful additions to any tomato sauce or vera cruz.
Kendra C.
I really like these capers. I use them in a chicken dish I make as well in some pasta dishes. The quality is great!