BY MEZZETTA

Mezzetta® Brand Imported Golden Greek Peperoncini.
Don't forgetta Mezzetta!
In the Napa valley.
Naturally low in fat & carbs!
Family owned since 1935.
16 fl oz (473ml). see more...

Mezzetta Imported Golden Greek Peperoncini
  • "I am a huge fan of these peppers, I usually just eat them as they are, but I tried them for cooking a few years ago and it was awesome." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I’ve been eating these since I was a kid. First tried them when they came with our pizza one night(papa johns), and I’ve been hooked. They’re very much like pickles (which I obsess over) but with a little heat. Not too strong. I used to eat half a jar at a time. They’re so good! Especially with sandwiches and some of the liquid drizzled on pizza 😍
Abbie Q.
Review for: Golden Peperoncini 16 fl oz; 473 ml more...
I love these peppers, and this brand. I have tried other brands of peperoncini peppers but this are the best! They taste great in salads and sandwiches or by themselves
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
I'm obsessed with pepperoncini but also very picky. These take the cake. Always have the best flavor, never had any of the not ready bitter peppers. I'll pay a few cents extra to ensure I enjoy the entire jar. They are also a go to for my Italian platter at parties. The best!
Michaela C.
Mezzetta Greek Pepperoncini are briny deliciousness.  I use them on Greek salads, with pizza, or - my favorite way - in the crockpot with beef roast for Italian Drip Beef sandwiches.  They're not very expensive, and they are always available at my local grocery store.
Mikayla M.
These peppers are LIFE. I eat them with all sorts of meals, but especially like them with pizza, salad, or grilled chicken. They're not spicy, just very tangy and tart with a salty taste. You can get hem at any grocery store for cheap.
Marissa G.
I am so obsessed with these!!!!!! I ate papa johns for the first time back in 2005 and they had these I tried one and I was hooked. Every since I have always needed these I can literally eat them out of the jar they are that good!
Shauna M.
My bf is adicted to these. He loves to stack them on his sammies. I've even caught him eating them raw. He describes them as juicy little Burt's of spicy goodness.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I am a huge fan of these peppers, I usually just eat them as they are, but I tried them for cooking a few years ago and it was awesome. Put a jar of these and a beef roast in the crockpot, yummo.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I LOVE THESE! I eat them with my pizza and I also slice them up and put them in my ramen noodles!
Melinda M.
Buford, GA
If you like a little bite but not hot and spicy then these are the peppers to try.

Walmart