Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceMezzetta
Caramelized Onion & Butter Indulgent Marinara Sauce, 1625 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Mezzetta

Mezzetta Caramelized Onion & Butter Indulgent Marinara Sauce: The world's best tomatoes-from the rich soils of Italy's San Marzano region Real: All natural, no sugar, no paste, no shortcuts Simple: Fewest, freshest, finest ingredients No preservatives Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mezzetta Caramelized Onion & Butter Indulgent Marinara Sauce, 16.25 oz, (Pack of 6)!
Costa Mesa, CA
Vegan and tastes fresh. Without all that added crap in a lot of pasta sauce these days. When I can’t make my own and in a pinch, this is on my top list. Great flavor! Just add some basil and no one will ever know it came from a jar.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my absolute favorite brand of spaghetti sauce. It has such a good rich flavor. It taste like it has been cooked for six hours. It is so delicious it’s true authentic sauce to me at least. Turn anybody who loves a delicious bowl of spaghetti I would really really recommend this for you.
This is my favorite red sauce of all time. Absolutely delicious and the butter makes it a bit more orange than red.

Looking for your answer?