GroceryFrozen FoodsMezzetta
BG15781 Hot Chili Pepprs - 6x16OZ

Mezzetta BG15781 Mezzetta Hot Chili Pepprs - 6x16OZ

by Mezzetta

Mezzetta Hot Chili Peppers, 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mezzetta BG15781 Mezzetta Hot Chili Pepprs - 6x16OZ!
grecia M.
Mezzetta BG15781 Mezzetta Hot Chili Pepprs - 6x16OZ uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This are a great option for people who love jalapeños, there spicy but not too much, this are great on a pizza #mezzetta #chilipeppers #spicy #food #peppers
Kylie G.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love snacking on these. They are not too hot but, they do definitely have a kick to them. They go great on sandwiches or just alone! I would choose these over jalapeños any day of the week!
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorites! I love these with sandwiches and pastas. I thought they were out of stock but I found them and am very happy.
Crystal  Z.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love spicy peppers these aren’t that spicy just a great vinegar taste to them. I love love these great for any food on the side 10 calories on each pepper not bad. I will continue to purchase these here I am very satisfied with these peppers one of my all time favorites.
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicious! They pair really well with turkey ham sandwiches! Also go great with a salad and pizza! They aren't very spicy and tend to be very juicy so careful when you take a bite into these!
Diana C.
murrieta, CA
I love these peppers they are not too hot just enough spice and flavor to compliment my sandwich, salad or meal, depending on what I am having.

Looking for your answer?