BY MEZETTA

Mezzetta Hot Chili Peppers are grown locally under the warm California sun. Watch out, this pepper is spicy! They are perfect for adding flavor and heat to your favorite south of the border recipes. Slice them, dice them or cook with them whole in... see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I love these peppers and this brand! I've been able to find them in almost every grocery or mass supplier store. They're usually pretty reasonably priced under $3 a jar and are very versatile. The company's website has a bunch of serving suggestions and recipes as well.
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
These are my go too peppers. I ALWAYS have these in my fridge. The brand mezetta is tried and true for me. I have not found a product of theirs that I didn't like. I love to put these in salads, pastas and sandwiches. But beware they do pack a mighty punch!
Kimberly G.
This chili peppers are affordable and you can find them in a local grocery store..there super good with sandwiches or morning tacos..oh yes lol
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I love these little peppers. I personally eat them on hotdogs. They have just the right amount of spice to them.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I love these peppers! They are so great in flavor and pair well with a thing like salad pizza and even soups!
Erin N.
Love these! I like to eat them alone or put them in my cooking dishes or add to a good Greek salad.
angie r.
This is such great addition to make a great salad or sandwich. This brand is also very affordable.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like hot peppers I can eat these on submarine sandwiches or cook them up in Mexican dishes
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
so good love them and would definitely recommend it they give off a great flavor I love them
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
These are amazing! Perfect on sandwiches with a little red wine vinegar and olives .....