Meyers Spiced Pumpkin Scent Multi-surface Everyday Cleaner Soray Bottle Soap

Meyers Spiced Pumpkin Scent Multi-surface Everyday Cleaner Soray Bottle Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meyers Spiced Pumpkin Scent Multi-surface Everyday Cleaner Soray Bottle Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The scent is amazing and makes my whole house smell like fall. The Fresh and crisp cinnamon scent makes me want to bake pumpkin and apple pies. It cleans everything from glass, granite, stainless steel, and wood. Leaving it streak free and germ free without harsh chemicals.
Kara W.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy the smell of this cleaning product. It smells natural and is enjoyable to clean with. Makes my entire house smell like a warm fall day!
Jane G.
Rome
Meyers Spiced Pumpkin Scent Multi-surface Everyday Cleaner Soray Bottle Soap uploaded by Jane G.
This stuff works great! I used it to clean my kitchen from top to bottom. Smells so good. Great value. Can be shipped to your door or picked up at select stores .

Looking for your answer?