Meyers 64540 16oz Clean Day Countertop Spray Basil uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray ~ 16 Fluid Ounces Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Cloudy Head And Calm The Nerves. Just Think, All That And A Sparkling Clean House Too! Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Four Tablespoons Of Our All Purpose Cleaner To 1/2 Bottle Of Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. see more...

Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Mega Parent Expert
I was introduced to this cleaning product two years ago and it cleaned really well. I love the amazing scent it has and it used to be the only way you can get it was online. That's all changed now that you can find them now in almost all supermarkets. I do recommend it to others who are interested in cleaner ingredients .
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Chilhowie, VA
One of my FAVORITE all time cleaning products. You can't beat the smell! I always pick mine up from Target- it just smells amazingly fresh and pleasing every time. The price is not bad compared to what you would normally spend on something by Clorox or Mr. Clean.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Love this cleaner! It has a nice, fresh scent & cleans well. The scent wasn't as close to basil as I expected, but it was great nonetheless. Effective & gets the job done!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleaner smells sooooooo good.. I love cleaning with this because the smell lingers for about an hour after cleaning. The scent is super fresh and clean.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Plymouth , MI
This cleaner works and smells so refreshing. I love that there are not harmful chemicals in it and leaves my house smelling good!
Brooklyn N.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
I love spraying down my counters with the wonderful smelling spay. It not only cleans well, the smell lasts awhile.
Constance B.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
Cleaning became so much nicer and happier when I started using this to wipe down our kitchen counters. I live in a college house with five other people, so our kitchen gets a bit messy at times. This spray is not only one of the friendliest (healthiest) ones available, it smells incredible! The scent is so refreshing that it makes me want to wipe more surfaces down.

If you need a boost to wipe your counter, buy this. You'll want to clean everyday! Plus. it's actually a great cleaner, it's more than just a great smelling product.
Carly P.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Don't get me wrong, I use this every day on my countertops because I love the smell, but it makes your counters sticky :-( I have to wipe down with water after using. So it doesn't make me feel like it is actually cleaning. Great scent though.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
This stuff is awesome! The smell is so fresh and clean. Great natural products
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
Mrs. Meyers Basil countertop spray is a staple in my household. We use it for the kitchen (mostly) and it does a nice job of removing any mess or stains. It also has a very pleasant fragrance (not chemically) that is great for removing food odor. I Love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I just wondered if anyone else did as much as me!