Meyers 64540 16oz Clean Day Countertop Spray Basil uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray ~ 16 Fluid Ounces Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Cloudy Head And Calm The Nerves. Just Think, All That And A Sparkling Clean House Too! Household Hint: We Took The Basic Formula Of Our All Purpose Cleaner And Added A Special Vegetable Protein Extract, A Naturally Fresh Way To Remove Odors From Kitchen And Bath. When The Bottle Is Empty, Simply Add Four Tablespoons Of Our All Purpose Cleaner To 1/2 Bottle Of Water, Then You're Good To Go. Easy And Thrifty. see more...

Leana S.
Johnson City, TN
I didn’t have the smell “basil” I had “honeysuckle” and “peony”. The product worked extremely well. I purchased from Target, and it smelled amazing!! Worked well for everyday cleaning in the kitchen and restroom! Will definitely try the other scents!
Merrit R.
Baltimore , MD
I love Mrs. Meyers countertop spray.  I keep one under my sink at all times, and its so easy to just pull out and spray down my counters every day.  The Basil scent smells very nice, although I do switch up my scent whenever I buy a new spray to keep things fun!  I love the trigger spray, its really easy to use.
Bianca C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Again this is a brand I trust and love. Not tested on animals and safe to use in your household. I like this scent, its very fresh and clean and it's something I feel is safe to use on my kitchen countertop without having to worry about harsh chemicals. will continue to repurchase and recommend this brand!
Lauren J.
Nashville, TN
I use this in every room of my home. I always buy this smell because it’s so clean and crisp. I hate to use harsh chemicals with my pets in the home, so this is perfect.
Jackie S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Guilt free cleaning with a great scent and lack of chemicals. I love using this product on my countertops and anywhere my kids put their hands and or food. I’m not afraid of transmitting toxins to them that are in most other cleaning products. Lasts awhile, well priced, and readily available.
Lisa S.
I buy all of the basil products. The handsoap, dish soap, dryer sheets, body wash etc. when I was pregnant, the smell relaxed me like an aromatherapy. I usually buy everything from target but sometimes I get it from a hardware store (weird lol) I also really like the seasonal 'mum' soap.
Haleigh S.
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner to use around my home. It smells great and it's not an overwhelming chemical spray like most household cleaners are. I feel better using this around my house with my kids than other cleaners, and I feel safe letting my kids help me clean using this.
Katie R.
I recently found Mrs. Meyers at my local target and I can say I am absolutely obsessed! I first started with this spray and now I have laundry products! I love these so much and the fact that they are more natural is even better! I would definitely recommend these products to others!
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
I love how fresh and clean my home smells after using the basil cleaner. We have been using it for years. It gets the job done and can cut through my kids messes on the counter. We don’t buy it all the time, just due to the price point. However we purchase it about 3 times a year!
Maggie Y.
Overland Park, KS
Obsessed with this spray. So much better than just using a dirty dishrag to wipe down the counters. I bought mine at Sprouts, it's a good value and it doesn't take much so it lasts long. Very effective, makes the whole kitchen smell good. Would absolutely recommend to others!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I just wondered if anyone else did as much as me!