Meyer Lemons

by Meyer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meyer Lemons!
How would you rate this product?
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Lemons have a 101 uses! From cooking, cleaning, to beauty and cocktails, this yellow skin cutie can do anything! I think of lemons as the superhero’s of the fruits industry! I especially like them in my gin and tonic! 🍋
Courtney G.
Meyer Lemons uploaded by Courtney G.
I love lemons and lemon flavored products ( curd, tarts, bread, pudding , etc) . I rely on these lemons to make my homemade lemon curd. When making curd , you want fresh lemons not the lemon juice in the bottles. Itll make the curd taste fresher ! Ive tried both , and i always use fresh lemons and what a huge difference it makes. Plus i use these lemons to make lemon water ! Yum! So fresh , tangy, citrus, not bad priced and good quality.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Mine didn't come in a mesh bag but instead a plastic bag allowing for no fresh air flow and the lemons to go bad quickly
Rachel D.
I love these lemons! I really like the mesh packaging, making it easy to see what's left and good for the fruit to "breathe" so it doesn't go bad so soon.
Katie D.
New York
Meyer lemons are excellent. Lemons are a kitchen staple that you should always have on hand. They’re extremely beneficial to your health and can be used in so many different kinds of dishes and also even drinks.

Looking for your answer?