BY MEYER CORPORATION US-FARBERWARE DIVISION #52 in Cookware Sets

Add refreshing color to the kitchen with the Farberware New Traditions Speckled Aluminum Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set. New Traditions pairs the time-tested trust and reliability of Farberware with colorful, updated style that's ideal for busy homes and family kitchens. The high-performance aluminum cookware boasts bright speckled porcelain enamel exteriors that add a warm, table-ready touch, and the durable nonstick releases food easily and cleans up quick. Three convenient Prestige® nylon kitchen tools are included in the set - a slotted turner, slotted spoon and solid spoon - to aid in flipping omelets in the skillets, stirring savory sauces and gravies in the saucepans, serving stews from the Dutch oven or turning turkey burgers in the saute. Comfortable rubberized handles match the pans' colors, and shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture while cooking is monitored. Oven safe to 350°F, the nonstick pots and pans hang for convenient storage. see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with the color fading ? 5 Answers
  • How close is the color to the image? 4 Answers
  • I like the colour, any one has tried this?4 Answers
Kayla C.
I got these as a gift.. But I love them!! They are your typical Faber ware, so amazing. But honestly, I love the color!! I've never had pots and pans be such a beautiful color. Usually they were silver or black. These are so cute!! Work great. Hopefully you can find them, I've yet to see them in stores.
Tiffany J.
I love these pots and pans! I didn't have this exact color but other than that they're great! Pros, they get hot really fast. Cons there isn't any. It is definitely affordable , and I would recommend to anyone for first time buyers!
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Really nice to cook with itdoesn't burn at first but as you said it kind it does wear out you know it's not so disappointing but it's not the best
Harley R.
Great set. Worth the buy. I love how many pans it has. And they are great for cooking.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Lucas E.
Este item e muito bom pra quem quer fazer uma comida boa pra família e quer agradá-los essas panelas são ante aderente ou seja na deixa o alimento gruda e fica chato ver o alimento grudado e essas panela cozinha muito rápido então vc não fica chato
Elena N.
Galati
e un set extraordinar de bun din cate am citit.. as vrea sa mi-l achizitionez cat mai curand
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Has anyone had a problem with the color fading ?
Lucas E.
essas panela são boas mesmo ?
Lindsey H.
How close is the color to the image?
Goratshang ..
United Kingdom
I like the colour, any one has tried this?